Technical Account Manager
Who are we?
Work Experience: 7+ years Location: Chennai Technical Account Manager
Have you dreamt of working in a platform software company? OrangeScape is a rare breed platform software company in Chennai, India. Kissflow is our flagship platform that has over 10,000+ businesses, and close to 1 million users, across 161+ countries globally. That includes popular, Fortune 500 companies like Pepsi, Airbus, Roche, Motorola, Cisco, Telegraph, Michelin. Founded in 2004, we have withstood the test of time. In the last 2 years, our company has grown 300% in terms of our employee strength. We are proud of our young and dynamic team with an average age of 27. Do you want to work in a cross-cultural, diverse ethnic group that is also gender balanced?
Why should you work for us?
- We are an equal-opportunity employer
- Our compensation is on par with the industry standard
- Our employees swear by our culture
- Table tennis and pool table can give you company during breaks.
Who is a Kissflow TAM?
Kissflow’s Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are responsible for managing the overall post-sales relationship with customers. As the single point of contact for all Products and Services related questions, TAMs are the customers trusted advisors and champions within Kissflow.
TAMs work closely with Sales, Support, Product and Professional Services to achieve retention and growth. With their in-depth understanding of the customer's environment and Kissflow products, TAMs understand the business problems that customers are trying to solve and collaboratively design solutions. The key performance indicator will be NRR (Net Retention Ratio).
- Own the post-sales relationship including growth and churn prevention, with an assigned set of customers
- Build relationships with customers at all levels by hosting periodic customer meetings and business reviews
- Accelerate time to value of customers' Kissflow solutions and help them achieve their business goals
- Collaborate with the Sales team on Account strategy and success plans to increase customer adoption, and retention and prevent churn
- Identify additional use cases and business problems that can be solved with Kissflow, and grow the overall footprint on the account
- Train and educate customers on industry-specific best practices and success strategies when using the product
- Share customer feedback and new feature requests with Engineering and Product team to prioritize releases
- Proactively notify customers of new features and product changes
- Recommend timely product upgrades and migrations
Required skills and qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in direct customer-facing roles as Technical or Solutions Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Deployment Architect, and Delivery Manager supporting Large Enterprise customers
- Experience with no code/low code platforms or BPM platforms like OutSystems, Mendix, Pega, Appian, and ServiceNow is preferred
- Creative and able to think ‘outside the box with a proven track record in proposing and implementing solutions for enterprise customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects and drive them to completion
- Exposure to cloud-based technologies and a SaaS subscription model is desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven past experience working directly with CXOs
- Strong commitment, self-driven with good team collaborative skills
- Self-motivated, directed, and passionate about what you do, striving for results constantly
- Exposure to code with Java or Python and knowledge of databases with the ability to construct complex SQL queries is preferred
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.