- Must have complete a software testing courses
- Good to have knowledge in testing API & SQL
- Good to have knowledge of any test management software (e.g. XRay, Zephyr, ALM, Jira)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate good attitude and listening skills
- Understand the given requirement and analyze it with design and specification documents.
- Actively seeks and listen to understand the technical implementation of the product
- Raise clarification or queries to understand the software implementation
- Understand the prerequisites required to setup before starting the testing
- Understands the essential elements of a test plan and can follow predefined test plans under guidance.
- Assists in identifying test scenarios based on defined requirements and specifications. Participates in planning the test environments, ensuring the necessary hardware, software, and configurations are in place.
- Assists in planning the test execution activities, following the planned test schedule.
- Verifies the correctness of test steps, and test data used during test execution and raises concerns if any discrepancies are found.
- Pays attention to detail while executing test cases and ensures accurate and thorough test coverage.
- Raise defect and follow it closure
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.