Manual Test Engineer
- Must have a good understanding on Software Testing concepts
- Must have Experience in testing a SaaS and multi tenant architecture products
- Must have Exposure in testing API & (SQL) Database layers
- Must have working knowledge of test management software (e.g. XRay, Zephyr, ALM, Jira)
- Good to have ISTQB or CSTQB certification completion
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand the given requirement and analyze it with design and specification documents.
- Understand the technical implementation of software design and architecture.
- Raise clarification or queries to understand the software implementation
- Create Test scenarios and get it reviewed with SME and Test Leads
- Write functional test cases and ensure the technical as well functional coverage is met.
- Understand the test plan, strategy, and test environment details.
- Understand the prerequisites required to setup before starting the testing
- Execute functional test cases to capture the required test evidence.
- Able to categorize sanity, smoke, functional, and regression test cases.
- Raise defect and follow it closure
- Debug and understand the root cause of the issue.
- Update test artifact and maintain the documents repository
- Provide knowledge sharing or maintain documents and best practices.
We’re Redefining Work
We’re changing how work gets done — both in our office and around the world
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.
Curious about our unique Remote+ work model? Learn more about how we balance in-office and WFA.Read more >>