Country Sales Manager - Malaysia
Note: We are only looking for candidates who are based out of Malaysia.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Responsible for managing a territory both through channels and direct sales.
- Primary focus on direct customer deals
- Should have experience in the SEA market
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Run and partner with Pre-Sales Specialists on demos
- Understand clients’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Kissflow’s offering
- Regularly achieve quotas by bringing closures to qualified prospects
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- SaaS and Low-code experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce/Hubspot) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to understand a client’s needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
We’re Redefining Work
We’re changing how work gets done — both in our office and around the world
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.
Curious about our unique Remote+ work model? Learn more about how we balance in-office and WFA.Read more >>