Visual Designer (Brand)
- Understanding of design fundamentals and how they relate to various marketing channels.
- Be actively involved in managing and creating different types of graphic assets for marketing and advertising purposes, presentations, media campaigns, brand merchandising, etc.
- A sense of aesthetics and conceptual skill will allow you to guide internal teams in implementing a brand's visual language by providing guidance on visualization and tonality.
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Own and manage assigned projects; keeps stakeholders informed of developments, deliver on deadlines, and check in with mentors in case of bumps.
- Build pixel-perfect and responsive designs/ prototypes for websites and campaign pages that follow brand attributes.
- Passionate about global design trends and bringing fresh ideas to projects and the team.
- Ensure that design communication is delivered effectively, compassionately, and with kindness.
- The ability to work efficiently, be highly motivated, and have a positive attitude.
- Organizational skills and dedication to completing tasks/projects on time.
- It is important for you to have a high level of ownership, an independent environment, and a feedback-oriented culture.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standards, typography, iconography, and colors.
- Strong communication skills that are clear, effective, directive, and negotiating.
- Proficient in production software (such as Adobe, Figma, etc)
- Excellent team player, to be able to work in a team environment
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
We’re Redefining Work
We’re changing how work gets done — both in our office and around the world
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.
Curious about our unique Remote+ work model? Learn more about how we balance in-office and WFA.Read more >>