Performance Test Engineer
- Very strong understanding of system architecture and performance engineering.
- Must have hands on experience using any of the given performance test tools (JMeter, Load Runner, NeoLoad, Load Ninja, Web Load, Kobitan)
- Must have hands on experience using any of the given language (Groovy, Java, Java Script)
- Must have hands on experience using Sumo Logic or Similar Infra/Log monitoring tool
- Good Understanding on multiple protocols & samplers (HTTPs, FTP, JDBC, TestNG)
- Must have hands on experience on creating and showcasing various metrics and reports
- Must have hands on experience using data set parameterization
- Must have Experience in testing a SaaS and multi tenant architecture products
- Must have experience of clusters, docker image, Kubernetes
Good to have Skills
- Good to have Test build creation using Jenkins or TeamCity
- Good to have SQL knowledge
- Good to have Working experience of Agile or Kanban methodology
- Identify Performance environment and acceptance criteria, test environment configuration, and participate in test planning, design and execution
- Define requirements and identify appropriate performance testing strategies and approach
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues and work on performance fine-tuning
- Work with collaborative project management tools, load generators and other tools for performance monitoring
- Manage Test Data & Configuration
- Create performance test suites and execute
- Resolve technical issues arise during performance automation
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
We’re Redefining Work
We’re changing how work gets done — both in our office and around the world
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.
Curious about our unique Remote+ work model? Learn more about how we balance in-office and WFA.Read more >>