Associate Visual Designer
- Understand project requirements and design materials for internal and external communication
- Delivering design requirements with hands-on experience
- Ensure that all output is brand consistent and of high quality
- Ensure adherence to delivery timelines for all output
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Collaborate with the senior designer and design team to produce the final product.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to communicate effectively
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in visual design
- A good portfolio that showcases your design skills and demonstrates your ability to create compelling visual designs across various media
- Proficiency in design software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc)
- Excellent team player, to be able to work in a team environment
We’re Redefining Work
We’re changing how work gets done — both in our office and around the world
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.
Curious about our unique Remote+ work model? Learn more about how we balance in-office and WFA.Read more >>