Test Automation Engineer
● Experience building automation frameworks for web-based software as well as on mobile
platforms (Selenium(mandatory) or Cypress or Playwright
● Strong background in automation using object-oriented programming language
● Create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories
● Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework
● Strong SQL skills and/or data validation
● Ability to articulate and drive sustainable processes
● Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills
● Ability to work independently and in a team-based setting
● Experience working in an Agile, TDD, BDD development processes
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
● Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data
● Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and
enhancements are developed
● Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix
● Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to
● Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and
● Mentor QA engineers throughout the testing process.
● Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and
practices that support the overall QA process
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.