Technical Presales Manager
- Work alongside strategic account sales representatives in closing business by providing business and application expertise during the sales cycle for cloud-based applications.
- Responsible for discovery calls, solution architecture definition, and delivery of solution-based demonstrations to customers.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/ application to client business.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their solution needs.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall solutions.
- The support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision.
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical related queries.
- Familiarity with SaaS and enterprise solutions.
- Should have technology Sales experience.
- Ability to work closely with the channel and alliances team to plan and execute the sales engagements.
We’re Redefining Work
We’re changing how work gets done — both in our office and around the world
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.
Curious about our unique Remote+ work model? Learn more about how we balance in-office and WFA.Read more >>