Sales Development Representative Intern
- Achieve monthly targets on sales qualified leads (SQLs) and help build the pipeline for
- Own prospecting, sales qualification, and initial customer calls
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries received
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and
lead qualification information in CRM application
- Meticulously organize and maintain contacts/opportunities, recording all progress in the
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Have strong phone, and written customer communication skills
- Can concisely and passionately interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
of the organization
- Can break down a prospect's requirements and effectively communicate internally to
- Can think on your feet - you are someone who can figure out creative ways to
continuously engage with new prospects while maintaining a positive and energetic persona
- Are organized and data-driven, measuring every step of the sales process and figuring
out ways to scale it to the next level
- Enjoy constructive feedback and are coachable
- Are self-driven, resilient, persistent, enjoy problem-solving, and are a team player that
shares tribal knowledge
- It would be a plus if you understand B2B SaaS products and the decision-making
process in SMB / mid-market companies.
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.