Lead Devops Engineer
- Lead, mentor, and provide techno-functional guidance to the DevOps & SRE Teams, ensuring excellence both technically and functionally.
- Ensure the team strikes the right balance between automation and manual operations, continually driving for greater efficiency.
- Empower the Engineering team by promoting and leveraging automation, with special emphasis on Helm Charts.
- Foster strong DevOps communication channels across the organization, ensuring seamless collaboration and understanding.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot impediments and bottlenecks, ensuring continuous delivery and deployment.
- Design and deliver comprehensive best practices that cater to both technical and functional requirements.
- Transform current software delivery methodology to a DevOps-driven model.
- Evaluate and recommend the right mix of tools, services, and new technologies for the team.
- Establish and maintain continuous build environments to expedite software development.
- Oversee and review all technical operations, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
Expertise & Qualifications
- Proven DevOps leadership with emphasis on both technical and functional areas.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Demonstrable history of defining and executing a roadmap for DevOps implementation in established operations.
- Solid Linux fundamentals.
- Robust Cloud Infrastructure knowledge, with hands-on experience working in a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Proficiency in defining a comprehensive DevOps Strategy.
- Significant CI/CD experience, including static code analysis, code quality, and the creation of developer pipelines and branching strategies.
- Working knowledge of Automation, service provisioning, middleware configuration, and particularly Helm Charts.
- Strong hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes (including autoscaling systems), and Git Source control.
- Programming experience in languages such as Python, GoLang, etc.
- Expertise in defining and implementing Infrastructure/application security policies.
- Knowledge in infrastructure management, monitoring, and tools such as Docker and cloud administration.
- Automation experience with tools like Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience in building and deploying Microservices and APIs.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Passionate about leading and mentoring teams towards achieving technical and functional goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Rapid adaptability to new technical challenges and solutions.
- Keen attention to detail, dynamic, energetic, and an avid learner with a hands-on approach.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in DevOps practices, tooling, and cultural transformation.
- Hands-on technical background with influencing abilities for technical and leadership teams.
- Capacity to build, contribute to, and maintain communities of practice, both internally and externally.
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.