Enterprise Solution Architect - US
Note: We are only looking for candidates who are based out of the United States of America.
- Total Experience around 15 years out of this 7-8 years in enterprise selling. If someone has 7-8 years of enterprise selling experience then total experience of 10-12 years is acceptable
- Minimum 2 years of selling BPM or Low Code
- Should have sold enterprise ($100K) deal sizes
- Should have sold cloud/saas products
- Should have sold platforms that require consultative selling
- Should be able to understand software development lifecycle
- Should be able to conduct initial discovery session without help of pre-sales
- Should be able to explain the difference between RPA, BPM and workflow automation
- Should know how to extract atomic use cases from a business use case
- Should know how to model a process on a whiteboard
- Should have how to do business value analysis
- Should be able to make strong sales pitches
- Should be able to do 1st level product demos
Thanks for registering in Kissflow,
Our team will get back to you soon!
Here are just a few ways we stand out from the crowd and push for something better.
G2G - Good to Great
Every week, we shut down our systems and spend time talking with each other and learning how to be a better employee, leader, and person.
Our workspace is at work 24/7 by hosting tech leaders, hackathons, tech talks, marketing meetups, and more! Find your tribe at our place.
We invest in building T shaped talent by providing workshops that build skills that give them an edge over anyone in the industry.